Friday 2 March 2012

Elegant Eggplant Birthday

 Here is a card we made at last month's card class. This was inspired by a card I had seen on Pinterest by a talented Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  It uses the Flirtacious papers (Wisteria Wonder compliments the Elegant Eggplant card base perfectly) and the Creative Elements stamp set. To create the butterfly we used the rock n roll technique using Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant ink pads.
You'll notice the reappearance of my favourite mini flowers punched with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and embellished with the tiny pearls. This card also uses my newest purchase, the Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Set (for the Big Shot). I love this aged vintage look around the frame (I sponge daubered with Elegant Eggplant).

The ribbon is Very Vanilla Satin and the Elegant Eggplant sentiment (from Curly Cute) is stamped onto a Crumb Cake panel.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned. I'll be catching up with old friends and hopefully working on the baby's room a bit more ;0)

Happy Friday Crafting
-X-

1 comment: