Monday 16 May 2011

Another scrapbooking preview

Here is another of the scrapbooking LOs I have designed for this Thursdays scrapbooking evening. Again it uses the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper as its focus. I have chosen two apple blossom photos from my Mums garden to compliment the papers. I based the layout on my previous page which was inspired by the Sunny Garden DSP. I adapted the LO to use the Just Perfect Alphabet and small circle punch as well as sneaking in my favourite scallop trim border punch too. I also found the Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon perfect for the little butterfly embellishments (created using my Beautiful Wings Big  Shot Embosslit Die). I also loved creating my own little DSP button with a tiny scrap of the Springtime Vintage, my Itty Bitty flower punch and matching shaped clear button. It doesn't stand out too well in the photo. But I created the button to form the centre of the big butterfly and looks lovely on the real page.
 
Any Stampin' Up! questions, or to find out about this months scrapbooking class, just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy crafting ;0)
-XX-

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO Sarah, the colours are great and I love the embossed butterflies x

    ReplyDelete