Tuesday 2 May 2017

Eastern Palace Suite Early Release


Happy May lovely crafty friends.

And to celebrate the start of a new month Stampin' Up! have given us a sneak peek of one of the new catalogue suites a whole month early! These fab bundles are only available for this month and come with lovely free gift extras too .;0)

I wasn't taken with the suite at first even though I absolutely ADORED the new In Colours featured in the suite- Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide. However, I found this suite of products an absolute delight to stamp with. Once I got going cutting and creating medallions and stamped greetings I was in my element. I haven't used my Big Shot in quite a while so I merrily sat trying all the different combinations of medallion.

Here is what I came up with.


I created the little holder for the card set using the Eastern Palace Speciality Designer Series Paper and added a medallion cut from Tranquil Tide and Dapper Denim cardstock. I finish I added one of the gorgeous Vinyl Stickers and a Gold Tassel (only available in the Premier Bundle).

I had fun using the Eastern Beauty Stamp Set with the coordinating Designer Series Paper to create the different card designs and patterns. I just love the simplicity of stamping and using the stamps for colouring. I cannot recommend this stamp set any more highly as I just love playing with the patterns and adding stamped details.


Details on the two bundles of products can be found below or click on the image to be connected through to my Online Store. The Hostess Club code for the month is MUYACK6W. If you use this code to order online you will receive a lovely handmade gift from me in the post next month ;)


 Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love the opportunity to demonstrate for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too. No crafting experience necessary! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment