Monday 15 May 2017

A Sneak Peek New Catalogue Floral Pop Up Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday Crafters.

How was your weekend? I'd like to say I was hugely crafty and productive. But that is not the case. It was more a snuggle under a duvet and cross stitch kind of weekend. I did, however, manage to make a very special card for a very special friend who is currently in hospital.  Have you seen this video? It keeps popping up on my timeline on Facebook. Such a simple but effective idea. I knew it would be perfect to take to my friend in hospital as actual flowers aren't allowed on the ward.

Here is the card I made:


I used a gorgeous new stamp set from the upcoming 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue called Happy Birthday Gorgeous to create the floral background and the sentiment is from Beautiful You.

You open the card and here are the flowers inside. I created these using 6" square pieces of DSP from my piles of retiring papers. They pop right up out of the card. It is super effective (and hard to capture in a static photo). My lovely friend was a joy to see today and I'm glad my card could bring her a little floral sunshine to her bedside table.


If you'd like your own copy of our upcoming catalogue please let me know and I'll pop one in the post to you. And please pop on over to my online store to see all the fabulous discounted product on the retiring list (only available until May 31st).

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love the opportunity to demonstrate for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too. No crafting experience necessary! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment