Monday 27 March 2017

Swan Lake Watercolouring from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday Crafty Friends.

How was your weekend? Did you get up to anything exciting? I had a play with some watercolouring and some new stamp sets I ordered from the Spring Summer catalogue. I enjoyed just creating and seeing where I ended up. We are on the last few days of Sale-A-Bration now so it is the perfect time to treat yourself to a few crafty essentials. I thoroughly recommend ordering a new stamp set and just seeing where the making takes you.

Here is one of the cards I created. I saw something similar on Pinterest and had a go myself. I started with a Whisper White card base that I scored to give the double layered frame top and bottom. I then positioned the images from Swan Lake within the lines and coloured with my Watercolour Pencils (blending over the top with a Blender Pen and highlighting the water with a little Clear Wink of Stella).


And this is the inside. I love the way the sentiment carries over to the inside. And those little cygnets are just too cute.


I enjoyed colouring and playing with texture and blending to create this card. And I love the simplicity of creating a card with just a simple Whisper White base and everything coming from simple stamping.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love an opportunity to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party.  As the hostess you earns exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-xxx-

1 comment: