Monday 6 March 2017

An Inside the Lines Watercolor Thank You from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday lovelies.

How was your weekend? We've been tucked up inside keeping warm and crafting this end. The girls have been absorbed with their new dinosaur stencils and I've been catching up with Stich Alongs (pics later).

My card I am sharing today uses the lovely Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper which can be yours free with an order of £45 until March 31st. I love that this DSP picks up on the adult colouring trend and gives crafters the opportunity to try different colouring techniques. For this card I chose to use my Stampin' Up! Watercolour Pencils from the Spring Summer catalogue. I coloured and then blended with my Aqua Painters.


For the sentiment I added a strip of Old Olive and stamped the sparkle thank you from the Love Sparkles stamp set.

This is my favourite design paper from the set as I loved colouring the larger flowers and loved the bumble bee as an added feature.


And finally, for anyone following my progress with my Lakeside Needlecraft Stitch Alongs (a Stitch Along or SAL is where you sign up for a period of time, usually 12 months, and then the chart is revealed one month at a time- so you dont know  here are my two finishes from the weekend.

This is the March Pheonix for the Fantasy SAL:


And here are the March fishes for the Under the Sea SAL (Dory is my needleminder and not part of the design):


Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love an opportunity to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party.  As the hostess you earns exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment