Monday 5 September 2016

A Cookie Cutter New Baby Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I have been busy getting ready for my eldest to start school tomorrow *sob sob*. There are only so many name labels one person can deal with in a day.

I've a card to share today that uses the Cookie Cutter Bundle from the new Autumn Winter catalogue. I wanted to show that you can use products that at first seem only seasonal but can in fact be used all year round. 

Recently my next door neighbour had a little baby girl and I wanted to pop a card through to congratulate the family (they have only recently moved in). So I came up with this using the teddy bear from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp.  I created this little girl teddy with  Blushing Bride and Rose Red inks.


The background is So Saffron stamped directly on to my Whisper White card base with an acrylic block and added sparkle with my Wink of Stella Brush pen. To finish I added the Cottage Greetings 'Congrats' and a strip of Basic Pearls.


I'll be back on Thursday evening when I am taking part in a Pinkies Team blog hop. Be sure to pop back then for lots of creative fun and inspiration.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment