Wednesday 27 June 2012

June Card Class Makes

I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by with a newborn. I say newborn, but Summer is actually nearing 7 weeks now and outgrowing her 0-3months clothes. So she is practically a toddler already ;0)

And while my days are dominated by gazing at her lovely little face and taking her out for strolls I have managed to fit in a little crafting too. I am now back teaching my card and scrapbooking classes and last week I demonstrated at my first 'return to Stampin' Up!' workshop for my lovely crafty friends (Hayley wrote about the party over on her fab blog here). I was surprised at how much I missed my classes and catching up with my lovely ladies. And my lovely Mum and sisters looked after Summer upstairs so I could pop up and stick my head in on her as I was fetching bits and pieces for the class that i'd forgotten (it really doesnt matter how organised I think I am I still have to fetch glue dots or clear blocks or a coloured pen every class).

So here are a couple of the projects we made in this months card class.
This first project was cased from Pinterest made by an Australian demo. You can find her original card here. I absolutely adore this Hostess set from the Summer Mini, Pedal Presents. It stamps so beautifully and is so effective just lightly coloured to match the colour scheme (Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight). This card also gave me an opportunity to use my fab new Edgelit Die and Framelits too ;0)


We also made this seasonal box using the cone die. I saw this strawberry gift box on a blog and thought it would be great to create this seen as how Wimbledon started this week. I love how the polka dot embossed Real Red looks like a real strawberry.


And while I am blogging I can't resist updating with a quick pic of my (not so little) girl. She loves her rainforest activity mat but as you can see from the second picture, it sometimes gets a bit too much for her and it makes an equally comfortable sleeping place.


Right, hopefully I'll get the opportunity to update again a few times this week as I have taken a few more pictures of projects i have been working on ;0)

In the meantime...... Happy Crafting
-XX-

1 comment:

  1. OMG she is so beautiful and she has definately got bigger since I saw her last. Love the projects.

    See you soon
    Hx

    ReplyDelete