Tuesday 1 June 2010

Upcoming Card Class dates

Hiya all,

Thank you to all those who responded so positively about starting up a monthly Stampin' Up! card class.

Here are the dates I am looking at holding classes:

Wednesday June 16th- 7-10pm
Saturday June 26th- 1-4pm
Wednesday July 14th - 7-10pm
Saturday July 24th- 1-4pm

I will be theming each session around particular elements of the SU range. I'm thinking of holding classes on the SU wheels, new colours, retiring colours (we should make the most of them before they are gone!) and mini catalogue stamp sets to name but a few ;0)

The cost will be £8 per class or £5 if an order of £20+ is placed at the class.

I will be holding these classes at my home in Newport so space is limited. If you'd like to reserve a place please email me at: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or text/call me on 07830 343830.

No comments:

Post a Comment