Thursday 30 September 2010

Off for the WCC Retreat...

Well I had hoped to get losts of crafty things done this week to post on here. However, its been a quiet one all in all. I have been planning a craft charity event for November which is taking up a lot of my time. And all the crafting I have been doing has been with the new Stampin’ Up products which I cannot post till tomorrow.


I am off this weekend for the Wight Craft Circle Retreat over in Totland where I will hopefully be getting LOTS of crafting done. I have been writing a list of things I’d like to scrapbook and there just aren’t enough hours in the weekend to get it all done. But I am excited as it is my first retreat and it’ll be great to spend some time with the lovely WCC ladies talking all things crafty ;0) (and any weekend which involves a Cricut to play with has to be a good one ;0)

So I’ll be back online Sunday with lots of new things to share. In the mean time, the new Stampin’ Up! catalogue launches tomorrow. I for one have a wish list as long as my arm of things I’d like to order. So if you have anything you’d like me to add to my order, just let me know and I’ll get this in asap! Contact me on 07830 343830 or poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.

2 comments:

  1. 1 more sleep!!!! Soooooo looking forward to the weekend, see you there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige has sorted my stash for me so I am going minimal!!!! Don't know how I will cope with that? I have only been allowed a handful of ribbon, a handful of buttons, I have had to take out all the paper I won't use from my paper case and leave some of my stamps behind!! See you tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete