Sunday 12 September 2010

Funky Friday Challenge #74

I've missed a couple of weeks challenges, so I laid aside some time especially to complete this at yesterdays Wight Craft Circle Crop. This is my #74 challenge for Funky Friday Challenges.

This weeks challenge was based on the sketch above. I used this lovely old photo of my cousin, Shayla, and school friend, Jayne, and I dressed as angels when we worked on a Christmas Extravaganza on a historic steam train on the IOW.

I also used this as the basis for the Scrap With Us challenge for week 29 'Lost and Found'. I decided this was a perfect photo as it was a lost memory (I had completely forgotten about doing this and about wearing my Nanny's wedding dress!) that was found in my Nanny's box of photos I borrowed. A perfect challenge fit ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment