Thursday 1 July 2010

Hostess Promotion- Extra £20 in Hostess Benefits

Due to some local advertising for this promotion. I have bumped this back to the top of my Blog until the end of the promo period. For anyone thinking of hosting a workshop, July is your last chance to take advantage of the additional £20 of free product mentioned below. Excellent opportunity to get your hands on some additional SU goodies ;0)

Stampin' Up! have launched a new promotion offering all hostesses who hold a workshop between June 1st-July 31st with sales of £250+ an additional £20 in hostess benefits. So alongside your usual exclusive Hostess Stamp Sets and free merchandise from the catalogue you can add an additional £20 in free product on top ;0)

If you'd be interested in hosting a workshop please do not hesitate to contact me: Sarah @ poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 07830 343830.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I have stroked my new SU stuff but have not had a chance to use it yet! Hopefully will get some time today, thank you x

    ReplyDelete