Monday 10 May 2010

WCC Challenge #12 - Pockets or Envelopes

I had a revelation after completing this LO on Saturday evening. I appear to be completing very similar LOs each week. I seem to have developed a LO formula which I use with varying backgrounds and colour schemes. So my personal challenge for the week is going to be to get hold of some new photos and a few little stash items and have a go at breaking my own pattern of layouts. I am going to have a look through my scrapbooking magazines and books and try some new techniques.

Anyways, that aside, here is my #12 challenge LO. I made myself a little envelope which I used for extra photos and a little bit of text.



I created this using: Sweet Pea Paper Stack, Just Perfect Alphabet & Taken With Teal Cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Brillant Lo!!! I love the fab little folding envelope!!! what a great idea :) V.excited about my new SU stash :)

    ReplyDelete