Monday 7 September 2015

An English Garden Scrapbook Celebration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Morning crafty friends. I thought I would take a little break from festive makes this morning and share a scrapbook page I made a couple of months back. I came across it over the weekend and thought I'd take a couple of pictures to share.

This page uses the lovely English Garden Designer Series Paper paired with the three step stamping set Garden in Bloom (photopolymer- so super easy to line up).

I started with a Whisper White 12"x12" base and then punched patterned circles using my 2" Circle Punch to create the patterned background.


I stamped the butterflies using colours taken from the English Garden DSP- Hello Honey, Night of Navy and Mint Macaron.

I added Metallics Sequins and Tiny Pearls for a little shimmer and texture.


I cut my title using the super useful Little Letters Thinlits in coordinating DSP. 


I love creating scrapbook pages with lots of DSP and this was a perfect design for using up lots of little bits of English Garden paper that I had accumulated. I love the simplicity of adding a little bit of stamping detail too.

I hope you've had a lovely weekend. What beautiful weather we have been having. We ventured out for some fun in our campervan as well as visiting the Wolverton Garden Show. It is the last big event of the summer here on the Isle of Wight and we had a lovely time playing on games seeing all the beautiful hand made fair. It inspired me to create a lot of lovely bits and pieces that I look forward to sharing with you over the week. I've been having some festive fun and also creating with some of the lovely Stampin' Up! kits.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment