Friday 2 September 2016

A Cookie Cutter Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters and a very happy Friday to you all. What are your crafty plans for the weekend? I have some swaps to make for a Pinkies team get together next weekend. I also have gifts to make for my lovely monthly hostess club ladies.

Are you enjoying the Autumn Winter catalogue so far? I've been getting so many positive messages about the new products. But by far the favourite bundle so far has been the Cookie Cutter stamp set and matching punch. Everyone has fallen for this lovely set.

I am a bit of a sucker for all things gingerbread anyways so this set was always a must have for me. Today's make in inspired by a fellow Pinkie, Karen Spreckley, who shared this card on our team Facebook page. I just fell in love with the colour combo and the little Inuit is just too cute not to feature.


This colour combo is Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Real Red. I used a strip of Candy Cane Lane DSP and then coloured my Inuit with Blender Pens and ink pads. I added a little Blushing Bride for the face and rosy cheeks.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment