Thursday 19 September 2013

An exciting announcement


So if you've been wondering why things have been a little quiet on the crafty front recently, here is the answer. I am expecting another little Poulton-Williams. I am currently just over 14 weeks so things are getting a little easier now and I'm not feeling as green all the time.  But trying to find time to craft during the first 3 months while balancing a 16 month old, nausea and exhaustion proved somewhat challenging.

But as you can see, expecting another little one is a perfect excuse to have another go with MDS (My Digital Studio). I never need much excuse to scrapbook and I found this template within MDS that was perfect for our 12 week scan photos. This is exactly why I love the software so much, it holds premade templates within it which you can insert your photos in to if you are pressed for time. Or you can create from scratch if you have a bit more time.

You can find out all about My Digital Studio and purchase the software to download through my online store. Click here for a direct link. It really is a bargain at £13.95 (or download the trial version free for 30 days!).

Please get in touch with any questions or queries about MDS or Stampin' Up! I'll try my best to answer (or find the answer for you). You can contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. 

And please bear with me if things are a little hectic here. Pregnancy is definitely a different experience second time around with a little one on the loose to chase about the place.

-X-

3 comments:

  1. oh congratulations Sarah, lovely blog news! Love the scrapbook page :) I have had 4 little ones round my feet once upon a time so feel your pain;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Lovely news x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to bits for you Sarah! Sending hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete